Sunday, March 10, 2013

Long-Run Sunday!

 Running with my friends is the best! We talk so much that the end of the run is there before we know it. We both vent, plan, and catch up throughout the whole run. Obviously this means we run a little slower, but that's okay! We still averaged a 9:02 mile pace and completed just shy of 6 miles. Yay!

I had this deliciousness for breakfast this a.m. :


Blueberry eggo waffle smothered in honey butter and maple syrup. mmmm

(There were originally 2)

When I got home from my run and showered my little guy instinctively woke from his nap and we proceeded to snuggle on the couch:


...and make fishy faces:


Did I really just post that? haha

I feel great after today's run!

How do you feel after your run(s)?

Do you have a snuggling buddy?

What is your mileage total for this past week?

Mine is 21 just like last week. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you ladies had a chance to catch up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was nice! I think its becoming our Sunday tradition.

      Delete