- you only consider not running if you could possibly be injured
- you have throw away clothes for races
- you plan family trips or vacations to areas where you know there is a race
- you have a bureau designated to just running clothes
- you know what ITBS is
- you can convert any length of miles to kilometers (or vice versa) before a calculator can
- you know all the routes you could run in your town and exactly how long they are
- you cry while watching movies about running
- you much prefer reading a book about running - or running blogs - instead of Fifty Shades of whatever
- you are in a much better mood once you got your run on!
Can you relate to these? I can to a few of them, especially 4 and 6-10!
Did you get your run on today?
I did - 5 miles on the treadmill at work. Aiming for just 4 tomorrow and 5 again on Thursday. No elliptical
cross-training for me again for a while. My calves were way too sore after! Taking Friday off as usual, and then running in the Old Port w/ the bestie on Saturday after a continuing education class.
Are you doing and St. Patrick's Day races this weekend - or last weekend?
There is the Lucky Leprechaun 5k in Rockland on Sunday the 17th. I'm hoping to run it :)
Have a great weekend!