Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day All Week Long

Started my morning off pretty busy at work with one client after the next filtering in every 30 minutes or so. During this my little guy, Elijah, popped into my office with my mom to deliver some flowers to me. I asked him what they were for and he said, "We are celebrating Mother's Day all week long!". Melted my heart <3


 My pretty bouquet <3


But, I had to zip away to the next client so I grabbed a hug from him and he kissed me on my cheek and then on my neck as he snuggled me. Such a sweetheart!

After my last morning patient, I ate a couple sweet snacks...

Yes, I pack these for myself and the boys.

And a homemade cookie from our Sunday baking sesh
Does anyone else use reusable baggies?

I ran on the treadmill today and did 5k in about 25:30. Not bad!  Now I am off to get in the pool with a few clients.

What are your plans for Mother's Day?

Get a run in??
                                                          xoxo,





8 comments:

  1. Awww! That is sooo sweet! Happy Mothers day/week to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a home-made, reusable baggie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is made by a local lady, she has a business called Pipsqueaks. She's on Etsy and you can find Pipsqueaks on Facebook too. I would think they would be pretty easy to make. She uses some sort of nylon lining that easily wipes out clean. They are great!

      Delete
  3. That is SO cute!! My mother always tries to get us to celebrate mothers day all week long too, but I can't say we always oblige. what a good son :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A week of pampering! Sounds good to me ;)

      Delete
  4. Aww, your little one is so sweet. And those tulips are beautiful!! Tulips are one of my favorites. :) Way to kick butt at your treadmill 5K!

    ReplyDelete