Sunday, May 12, 2013

Versatile Blogger & Race Teaser

It's been 5 days since I posted! The days fly by during this time of year. Today is Mother's day and I have had a great time with my family! :) I have a race recap I will post soon from this morning's Mariners Mother's Day 5K.

Today though I am doing a post that Ja from www.Ja-ontherun.com nominated all her readers for:


The rules are as follows:

  1. Post the award photo on your blog post
  2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
  3. Share 7 things about yourself
  4. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers and contact them to let them know they have been awarded
However, I liked Ja's idea so I nominate all my readers!! Thanks for the nomination Ja!

So.... 7 things...

  1. My hubby and I had Elijah then built a house and then got married. We did everything unconventionally, but it worked for us. :)
  2. I have 2 tattoos. My first one was done in Las Vegas by an artist in the Hart & Huntington studio when it was located at the Palms.
  3. I own way too many bottles of nail polish. Essie and O.P.I. brands are my fav.
  4. I love Thai food and would eat Roselyn's yellow curry with chicken meal everyday if I could.
  5. I never cook dinner. My husband is a cook and can't stand to watch me prep and cook food. lol. He lets me do all the baking though!
  6. I have a collection of Coach purses & clutches in one of my closets that is slightly large. I should downsize.
  7. I am a magnet for car trouble. I own a 2008 Saab 97-x currently and have had more problems with it than any other vehicle I have owned.  That says a lot too since I have had multiple problems with my other cars too. Maine roads are awful!
Preview of tomorrow's race recap:

Post-race photo :)

 Elijah after the fun run <3

Hope you all had a great weekend and got to spend it with family & friends!

What did you do this weekend?

Is there a mother's day race near you? Did you do it?

                                                                xoxo,





10 comments:

  1. I hate cooking dinner.
    My husband is the cook and I am the baker and I think it works out well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think part of it for me is that the cleanup for baking is usually a lot easier. I think it works out well too!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award! You deserve it! That photo of Elijah at the bottom is SO CUTE. And how wonderful to have a cook in the house :) Glad you had a great mothers day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte! It is nice having a cook in the house :) I love Elijah's smile!

      Delete
  3. This weekend was a quite one - lots of R and R and time spent with the mothers and mothers-in-law! I just have to say - I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, too. Perhaps not a coincidence, but cool none the less ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool :) It hurt like he**, but I love it and it is easy to hide if I want (at work) and it looks cool! What is yours?

      Delete
  4. Love your list of 7 random things! :)
    I could relate with your #5. My meals would always end up a disaster so I let the hubby in charged of the cooking. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seeing a trend here...lol. The men can do all the cooking as far as I'm concerned! haha

      Delete
  5. Your tattoo is gorgeous! I always feel bad for people who get ugly tattoos from bad tattoo artists--glad you found a good one. :) I didn't get to run in any Mother's Day races, but I am running a half next weekend, which is only a week late. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! He was awesome. That is awesome that you are doing a half next weekend :) Good luck!

      Delete