Today though I am doing a post that Ja from www.Ja-ontherun.com nominated all her readers for:
The rules are as follows:
- Post the award photo on your blog post
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers and contact them to let them know they have been awarded
However, I liked Ja's idea so I nominate all my readers!! Thanks for the nomination Ja!
So.... 7 things...
- My hubby and I had Elijah then built a house and then got married. We did everything unconventionally, but it worked for us. :)
- I have 2 tattoos. My first one was done in Las Vegas by an artist in the Hart & Huntington studio when it was located at the Palms.
- I own way too many bottles of nail polish. Essie and O.P.I. brands are my fav.
- I love Thai food and would eat Roselyn's yellow curry with chicken meal everyday if I could.
- I never cook dinner. My husband is a cook and can't stand to watch me prep and cook food. lol. He lets me do all the baking though!
- I have a collection of Coach purses & clutches in one of my closets that is slightly large. I should downsize.
- I am a magnet for car trouble. I own a 2008 Saab 97-x currently and have had more problems with it than any other vehicle I have owned. That says a lot too since I have had multiple problems with my other cars too. Maine roads are awful!
Preview of tomorrow's race recap:
Post-race photo :)