Monday, February 25, 2013

Spotify Anyone?

Back to work this morning... About 10 inches of freshly fallen snow covering the 2 feet we already had. So as you can imagine, roads were great on the way to work. Just checked my schedule - a lot of aquatic patients today...guess I will be in the pool for a few hours!

Got my run in at lunch on the treadmill - 3.5 miles. The Spotify App on the kindle kept my interest a little longer today.  Listened to my 90s Grunge playlist which I have about 160 songs added to.

Love:











Definitely had that endorphin high at the end of my run that I was looking for. Was able to muster the energy to do a little strength training in the Nautilus room after chatting my mom up. Love that I work at a clinic that has a full gym.

Do you use Spotify? What keeps you moving on Spotify?

For me it is: Foo Fighters, Blink-182, The Offspring, RHCP, Green Day, Linkin Park, Sum 41, Limp Bizkit (yes lol), 311, Incubus, No Doubt, and Sublime - to name a few :)

No comments:

Post a Comment